Build your IDP with Otomi, the first and only Kubernetes-based Operating System
Streamed live on 2 Sept 2021
ABSTRACT OF THE TALK
Kubernetes is a platform for building platforms and is not really developer-friendly. That’s why red Kubes created Otomi, the first and only Kubernetes-based operating system. Install Otomi with a single Helm Chart, login, and start deploying applications with only a few clicks. Use Otomi to build your Enterprise Container Platform or Internal Developer Platform in minutes.
In this talk, I’m going to introduce Otomi. We’ll start by looking at the architecture and how you can install Otomi on any Kubernetes cluster. But don’t expect a long and boring slide deck, we’ll quickly take a look at a live install and navigate through all the Otomi features.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE TALK
- Now I can turn my Kubernetes cluster into my own Internal Developer Platform in minutes
- With Otomi, developers can deploy containers without having to write any YAML manifests
- With Otomi, you can provide developers with self-service and onboard new development teams onto the platform within minutes
- Use Otomi to build your Enterprise-grade Container Platform
Otomi is completely FREE and open-source
- And Otomi runs on any Kubernetes cluster in any cloud