As a Cloud-Native Developer, you will work on challenging projects for our clients. You will come up with novel solutions, solve technical problems, and push them through to become production-ready solutions.
Next to working on projects for our clients, you will also work on our open-source project called Otomi, a developer productivity suite for Kubernetes with pre-configured apps and automated developer self-service tasks. There are always issues to pick up and new features to build. The Otomi projects consist out of multiple parts, including a React front-end, an API, and CLI.
Red Kubes helps companies to become successful in cloud-native and Kubernetes combined with our services and products. Our clients are medium to large-sized software developing companies in the Netherlands, Canada, Germany, and the US.
After being completely focused on the development of our open-source product for the last couple of years, we now have evolved towards a full-service company, offering products, support, and consultancy.
- You have a background in front- or back-end development
- You are hands-on in Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- You preferably have hands-on working experience with Kubernetes
- You have experience with containerization (Docker)
- You are preferably Kubernetes Certified (CKAD). If you haven’t certified yet, this is going to be your first challenge
- You have experience with CI/CD
- You embrace the 12-factor methodology
- You have worked within Agile/DevOps environments
- You have a strong desire to work on creating novel solutions to tough technical problems and pushing them through to become production-ready solutions
- You are passionate to share knowledge within the community (talking at meetups, writing articles)
Do you think this applies to you? We know you won’t be able to check all the above boxes. Just apply and let’s have a talk!
What's in it for you
- All the room you need to develop yourself
- Annual learning budget
- Working with all the latest cool technologies
- Working on our open-source projects
- Competitive salary
- Flexible mobility options. You choose.
- A MacBook
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) plan
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No employment agencies or recruiters, please!
Not the job you are looking for? Check our other vacancies