The Developer Evangelist role exists to evangelize our product Otomi to technical audiences by expressing the product’s technical capabilities as values to our target audiences.
As a developer evangelist at Red Kubes, you understand our customers, our community, the problems they face, and how Otomi can solve those for them. You will work closely with our marketing, engineering, product, business development, sales team, and partners.
You will be responsible for technical marketing content and representing Red Kubes as a developer evangelist at events and customer meetings.
Our product Otomi, is a software solution that extends Kubernetes with an advanced ingress architecture, a complete suite of integrated applications, multi-tenancy, developer self-service, and implemented security best-practices to support the most common DevOps use cases out-of-the-box with an OS X like experience.
- Teach our audiences about Otomi and how it can be valuable to them, introducing them to the way of working with Otomi which can help them achieve their goals
- Showcase the capabilities of Otomi for the supported DevOps use cases when using Kubernetes
- Create technical content such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, technical white papers, conference presentations, webinars
- Represent Red Kubes at customer engagements such as with sales, at conferences, and at community and customer and partner meetups.
- Provide technical guidance and own demonstrations for analyst report submissions and briefings
- Hands-on technical experience deploying, configuring, and implementing Kubernetes, Rancher, OpenShift, or other Enterprise Kubernetes management solutions
- Experience or affinity with open source projects, containers, CI/CD, release automation, infrastructure as code
- Technical background or good understanding of application development and IT operations
- Experience developing demos, webinars, videos, and technical content
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies across the software development lifecycle
- Able to coordinate across multiple teams and perform in a fast-moving startup environment
- Experience working with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the capacity to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
What we have to offer
- Working at a high potential startup within the Kubernetes and cloud-native space
- All the room you need to develop yourself
- A competitive salary
- A Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) plan