As a DevOps Engineer, you will work on projects for our clients (remote and on customer location). These projects can be short (implementing Otomi Container Platform for a customer) or long term (assigned to a customer project). Next to working on client projects, you will always have at least one day a week to develop your skills or to assist our product development team.
Our product Otomi Container Platform runs on top of Kubernetes in any Cloud or even on-premises. You can expect Kubernetes to become one of your main expertises. Next to working with Kubernetes, we’ll need you to be (or become) a real expert on one of the main Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP).
- Background in DevOps/Development (at least 5 years)
- Automate everything mentality
- Good Linux administration skills
- Experience with one or more of the following languages: Typescript, Go, Python, Bash, PowerShell
- A working understanding of Docker
- Some working experience with Kubernetes would be great
- Worked with one or more Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Good understanding of and experience with Git
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Preferably some Azure, AWS or GCP certifications
- Working knowledge of CI/CD
- Worked within agile/DevOps environment
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (AWS CloudFormation, ARM, Terraform
- Experience with message queuing and REST APIs
- Experience with RDBMS and preferably NoSQL
- Strong desire to work on creating novel solutions to tough technical problems, and pushing them through to become production ready solutions
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and experience with working in a DevOps environment/team
- Preferably Dutch speaking or English speaking with good Dutch understanding
Do you think this applies to you or your future self? Don’t hesitate and just apply!
What we have to offer
- Working at a company where you can work on the development of products next to doing customer projects
- All the room you need to develop yourself
- Working with all the latest cool technologies
- Want to go to an event or conference? You decide!
- Want to attend a training (if you think you can’t learn enough from us) or like to get certified? You decide!
- A more than competitive salary (up to EUR 7000 per month based on your skills and experience)
- A company car
- Apple MacBook Pro and iPhone (or Android if you so wish)
Only apply if you are living in the Netherlands. We are looking for someone who is able to work at client locations in the Netherlands. Send your resume to email@example.com
No employment agencies or recruiters please!