As a Full Stack Developer, you will work within the Otomi Product Team on the development of our main product called Otomi. Otomi is a state-of-the-art solution that combines many open source technologies into a single integrated solution. We use technologies like Istio, Knative, Prometheus, Helmfile, Kubernetes operators, and many more. Together with other developers in the Otomi product team, you will design, develop and release new features.
- Background as a developer with relevant experience in building production software products (at least 5 years)
- A good understanding of Kubernetes
- Experience with containerization (Docker)
- Preferably Kubernetes Certified (CKAD or CKA)
- Preferably experience with Istio, Prometheus, Knative and/or Flux
- Working knowledge of CI/CD (Drone/Jenkins/GitLab)
- Knowledge of microservice architectures and best practices (12-factor methodology)
- Worked within Agile/DevOps environment
- Strong desire to work on creating novel solutions to tough technical problems, and pushing them through to become production-ready solutions
Do you think this applies to you? Or to your future self? Just apply and let’s have a talk.
What we have to offer:
- Working at a startup where we don’t care how you look or dress, but where we only focus on building an amazing product and customer satisfaction
- All the room you need to develop yourself
- Working with all the latest cool technologies
- Working within a product development team
- A competitive salary
- A Stock Appreciation Rights plan
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No employment agencies or recruiters, please!
Not the job you are looking for? Check our other vacancies