Would you like to experiment with technologies like containerization and Kubernetes?
Are you currently studying for your Bachelor in Cyber Security & Cloud, Software Development or Technical Informatics, and looking for a challenging internship? Then we might have an exciting opportunity for you!
As an intern, you’ll be working closely with our product and marketing team to create reports about our state-of-the-art product Otomi. You will investigate how it works and write about your findings. We will guide you by presenting DevOps use cases that you will take as input for your journeys. After each journey, you will demonstrate the steps you took and create a small blog-like report revealing your findings. You will dive deep into a lot of open source projects, see how they are integrated and used within Otomi, but also explore how to use these tools beyond the scope of Otomi. All the information will be gathered by interviewing our developers, work with Kubernetes and Otomi, and doing some desk research. Your output might be integrated into the product or be used for blogs and technical papers. You will be free to come up with new ideas, join our standups, scrum sessions, creative processes, as you will be considered part of the team. We do expect you to be well versed in English and writing. Sounds good? Then please get in contact!
- Excellent English writing skills
- Affinity with software development, containers, Kubernetes, and security
- A huge interest in open source projects
- Ability to come and work in our office in Utrecht
What we have to offer
- Working at a high potential startup within the Kubernetes and cloud-native space
- Learn and experiment with a lot of Kubernetes applications like Istio, Knative, Harbor, Vault, Grafana, Prometheus, and of course Kubernetes itself
- Look into our software development kitchen
- An internship compensation