We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team and help design the Otomi Cloud customer portal and Otomi Stack UI. Our goal is to offer the best user experience for our customers. You will be designing user experiences that allow our users to interact intuitively with the graphical user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. It is most important that you have UX design experience. UI design experience would be nice to have. We now use Material UI as a component/theming framework, but are open to suggestions.
- At least 3 years of experience as an UX Designer or similar role.
- Can show a UX design portfolio
- Can explain responsive design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Do you think this applies to you? …
What we have to offer
- Working at a startup where we don’t care how you look or dress, but where we only focus on customer satisfaction
- All the room you need to develop yourself
- Working with all the latest cool technologies
- No leave limits. Just take some time off if you think you need it (but do come back!)
- No periodic performance interviews
- A more than competitive salary
- Personal Mobility plan
- A kick-ass Apple MacBook Pro
Only apply if you are a EU citizen. We are looking for someone to work in our office in Utrecht. Remote working is possible, but you’ll need to be able to come to our office regularly. We do not support the 30% Ruling. Send your resume to email@example.com